Sync Issue

Nov 3, 2009 at 11:08 AM

Hi,

I'm trying to SLAM the content of a list but i get a error which i'n not able to interpret. I've tested the slam config file but it had no issues.

The log is as follows:

Date Type Message
11/3/2009 8:59:05 AM Information Data Synchronization Complete
11/3/2009 8:59:05 AM Information Data Synchronization Processing: Service_Agreement_Dev
11/3/2009 8:59:05 AM Exception System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at AWS.SLAM.Configuration.XmlSqlDataMapping.GetTypeFields(String id, String typeName) at AWS.SLAM.Events.ListItemUpdater.Update(SPListItem listItem)
11/3/2009 8:59:05 AM Exception System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at AWS.SLAM.Configuration.XmlSqlDataMapping.GetTypeFields(String id, String typeName) at AWS.SLAM.Events.ListItemUpdater.Update(SPListItem listItem)
11/3/2009 8:59:05 AM Exception

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at AWS.SLAM.Configuration.XmlSqlDataMapping.GetTypeFields(String id, String typeName) at AWS.SLAM.Events.ListItemUpdater.Update(SPListItem listItem)

Is there anyone who can help me diagnose this issue?