The SharePoint List Association Manager is a platform for managing lists in SharePoint in a relational manner.
- Corrects SLAM Control Panel compilation bug and updates some documentation.
- Adds checks for the .NET 3.5 Framework and adds more help messages to the SLAM Control Panel.
Also included like the Initial Release:
- Installation Package
- Default Component Implementations
- XML Configuration
- Events for Lists and Content Types
- SQL Server database synchronization for data "slamming" and logging
- StructureMap integration
- Management Tools
- SLAM Control Panel layout page for validating XML configuration, viewing logged messages, and updating event handlers
API Documentation is now available at http://www.awsystems.com/SLAM/API