The SharePoint List Association Manager is a platform for managing lists in SharePoint in a relational manner. The SLAM Hierarchy Extension works with SLAM to allow Lists to be managed hierarchically.
SLAM Hierarchy Release 1.0:
- Provides Type Profiles for SLAM that allow it to store List data hierarchically.
- Includes custom List view that display List Items hierarchically.
- Includes custom field type that defines hierarchy position for a List Item.
SLAM Release 1.1.6:
- Improves Synchronization process.
Also included like the Initial Release:
- Installation Package
- Default Component Implementations
- XML Configuration
- Events for Lists and Content Types
- SQL Server database synchronization for data "slamming" and logging
- StructureMap integration
- Management Tools
- SLAM Control Panel layout page for validating XML configuration, viewing logged messages, and updating event handlers
API Documentation is now available at http://www.awsystems.com/SLAM/API