The SharePoint List Association Manager is a platform for managing lists in SharePoint in a relational manner. The SLAM Hierarchy Extension works with SLAM to allow Lists to be managed hierarchically.
SLAM Hierarchy Update 1.0.1:
- Fixes bug with Hierarchy List View when using a renamed column at the List level where the field is configured with the Internal Name in the SLAM config.
- Fixes Hierarchy List View to always show all items in the List, even those not in the corresponding SLAM database table or without Left and Right values.
SLAM Release 1.2:
- Adds support for multiple site collections. (See Issue #1303)
- Adds support for managing Content Types through inheritance.
SLAM Hierarchy Release 1.0 Update:
- Refresh Build to work with SLAM 1.2
- Provides Type Profiles for SLAM that allow it to store List data hierarchically.
- Includes custom List view that display List Items hierarchically.
- Includes custom field type that defines hierarchy position for a List Item.
If upgrading, run the Setup for SLAM 1.2 (and the Hierarchy Setup if using Hierarchy) then Reactivate SLAM by going to the SLAM Control Panel -> Activation -> Activate.
Also included like the Initial Release:
- Installation Package
- Default Component Implementations
- XML Configuration
- Events for Lists and Content Types
- SQL Server database synchronization for data "slamming" and logging
- StructureMap integration
- Management Tools
- SLAM Control Panel layout page for validating XML configuration, viewing logged messages, and updating event handlers
API Documentation is now available at http://www.awsystems.com/SLAM/API