The SharePoint List Association Manager is a platform for managing lists in SharePoint in a relational manner. The SLAM Hierarchy Extension works with SLAM to allow Lists to be managed hierarchically.
SLAM Hierarchy Update 1.0.2:
- Enables grouping and sorting of the hierarchical list view.
SLAM Release 1.3:
- Allows DataMappings to use different connection strings such that different Site Collections can slam to different databases.
- Columns added to existing types are added to existing tables when SLAM is reactivated.
If upgrading, run the Setup for SLAM 1.3 (and the Hierarchy Setup 1.0.2 if using Hierarchy) then Reactivate SLAM by going to the SLAM Control Panel -> Activation -> Activate.
Also included like the Initial Release:
- Installation Package
- Default Component Implementations
- XML Configuration
- Events for Lists and Content Types
- SQL Server database synchronization for data "slamming" and logging
- StructureMap integration
- Management Tools
- SLAM Control Panel layout page for validating XML configuration, viewing logged messages, and updating event handlers